The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver (model LXDT04) delivers power and speed in a compact size for a full range of driving and fastening tasks. The LXDT04 features a Makita-built 4-pole motor with variable speed (0-2,300 RPM and 0-3,200 IPM) that delivers 1,420 in.lbs. of Max Torque.
At only 5-7/16" long and 3.3 pounds (with battery), the LXDT04 has a compact and ergonomic design with less weight for reduced operator fatigue, and a rubberized soft grip for increased comfort on the job. The built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces and close quarters.
Makita's entire line-up of impact drivers including the LXDT04 is engineered with a proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism that is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel, as well as a unique heat-hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power. The LXDT04 is engineered for a wide range of driving and fastening applications.
The combination of power and performance in a compact size makes the LXDT04 ideal for any pro contractor who requires a best-in-class engineered compact cordless impact driver.
Tool only, battery and charger not included
(1) Makita LXDT04Z 18V Lithium-Ion Impact Driver
Technical Data + Specifications
Hex Shank: 1/4"
No Load Speed: 0 - 2300 RPM
Impacts per Minute: 0 - 3200 IPM
Max Torque (in.lbs.): 1420
Overall Length: 5-7/16"
Net Weight (lbs. w/battery): 3.3
Benefits + Features
- Variable speed (0-2300 RPM & 0-3200 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact design at only 5-7/16" long and weighs only 2.8 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- New redesigned rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Accepts Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0 Ah battery for even longer run time
- 3-year warranty on tool