Makita's Compact 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver Kit comes with a 1.5 ah battery .The 1.5ah battery charges in just 15 minutes which is 4X faster than Ni-Cd. The new rubberized grip improves comfort on the job for the user. It has a tool belt clip that cab attach to either side of the tool.
(2) 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Battery (BL1815N)
(1) 15-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
(1) Hard Tool Case (824953-7)
(1) Tool Belt Clip (346449-3)
Technical Data + Specifications
Hex Shank: 1/4"
No Load Speed: 0 - 2300 RPM
Impacts per Minute: 0 - 3200 IPM
Max Torque (in.lbs.): 1420
Battery: 18V Compact Lithium-Ion
Overall Length: 5-7/16"
Net Weight (lbs. w/battery): 2.8
Benefits + Features
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 1420 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-2300 RPM & 0-3200 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact design at only 5-7/16" long and weighs only 2.8 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- New redesigned rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion batteries charge in only 15 minutes 4X faster than 18V Ni-Cd.
- 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on batteries and charger
"The LXDT04CW impact driver is a powerful, compact tool that excels at driving a limited number of fasteners at a time. It's compact size makes the tool maneuverable and usable in tight spaces. The driving process is fast and controlled.
Overall Makita has designed a great tool for occasional users. The smaller battery pack drives down costs for users who do not have to drive a lot of fasteners at a time. Contractors and homeowners alike will welcome the professional quality Makita built into the LXDT04CW. This driver makes the right compromises to be a great tool for many."