The 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Vacuum Kit (LC09A1) combines power and run time in an ultra-compact size. The 12V max CXT platform gives users a more compact solution with more comfort and capacity.
At only 13-5/8” long, the vacuum’s compact design weighs only 3.7 lbs to reduce operator fatigue. The LC09A1 delivers up to 33 minutes of continuous use from a single fully charged 2.0Ah battery (BL1021B), with strong suction power for fast and efficient cleaning. This vacuum features three suction power modes, push button power selector, and a bag-less 2-stage cloth filtration system for easier cleaning and quick debris disposal.
For longer run time, 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
(1) 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery (BL1021B)
(1) 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Charger (DC10WD)
(1) Soft Brush (140H94-2)
(1) Upholstery Nozzle (140H95-0)
(1) Blower Nozzle Attachment (140J64-3)
(1) Shoulder Strap (162544-9)
(1) 13" Rubber Crevice Nozzle (422437-5)
(1) Floor Mat Nozzle (459056-4)
(1) Paper Filter, 5/pk (194566-1)
(1) Dust Bag (166084-9)
(1) Tool Bag
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Type : Cordless
Voltage : 12V
Battery : 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
Continuous Use (max, in minutes) : 33 min.
Air Flow Rate : 46 CFM
Net Weight : 3.7 lbs.
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 13-5/8" x 5-7/16" x 8"
Shipping Weight : 10.57 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381877589
Benefits + Features
- Compact design at only 13-5/8" long
- Weighs only 3.7 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Up to 33 minutes of continuous use from a single fully charged 2.0Ah battery BL1021B
- Makita built motor delivers 46 CFM for use on a wide range of materials
- 3-speed and off push buttons for operator convenience
- L.E.D. battery charge warning light on vacuum indicates when to recharge battery
- Optimum design for car interior cleaning
- Includes both vacuum and blower attachments
- 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1021B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers