The 6.5 Amp 18-Gauge Straight Shear features a durable and lightweight cast-aluminum gear housing and 6.5 Amp motor that delivers powerful torque. A precisely milled cutting head and solid-steel blades help ensure clean, straight cuts, while 1/2 in. protected spindle withstands heavy torque loads. A lock-on button provides convenient continuous operation.
(1) Shear Blade, Right (725092-5)
(1) Shear Blade, Left (725093-3)
(1) Shear Blade, Center (725094-1)
(1) Shear Head Assembly (125112-9)
(1) Hex Wrench (783215-1)
Technical Data + Specifications
Capacity (aluminum, ga.): 13 ga.
Capacity (mild steel, ga.): 18 ga.
Capacity (stainless, ga.): 20 ga.
Strokes Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 2,500 SPM
Overall Length: 11-7/8"
Net Weight: 3.9 lbs.
360° Rotating Head: Yes
Power Type: Corded
Shipping Weight: 5.28 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381037013
Benefits + Features
- Cuts up to 18 gauge mild steel, 20 gauge stainless and 13 gauge aluminum
- Pistol grip design for comfort and convenience
- Shear head attachment rotates 360°
- Lightweight cast aluminum gear housing for durability
- Large variable speed trigger switch for controlled cutting speed
- Retractable belt clip allows operation in tight areas
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Low noise (80dB) for operator comfort
- Brushes are easily accessible for fast replacement
- Double insulated