Powerful, fast and efficient, Makita's 18V X2 Cordless LXT Lithium-Ion 1 in. Rotary Hammer delivers amazing drilling performance. Running at 36V (two 18V LXT batteries required), the HRH01ZX2-R delivers corded drilling and hammering results without the inconvenience of a cord.
A rugged Makita-built motor powers through tasks, running up to 1,200 RPM and up to 4,800 BPM during operation. To increase operator comfort during the tougher jobs, it's designed with an ergonomic soft-grip vibration absorbing handle to decrease hand fatigue during extended use.
Powered by Makita's LXT Lithium-Ion batteries, the HRH01ZX2-R runs harder and runs longer than standard cordless rotary hammers by delivering constant power with 16 firm-holding contact terminals.
Tool only, battery and charger not included.
(1) LXT Battery Adaptor (BCV02)
(1) Side Handle (450990-1)
(1) Depth Gauge (324219-0)
Technical Data + Specifications
Capacity (concrete drilling): 1"
Impact Energy (Joules): 3 J
Impact Energy (ft.lbs.): 2.2 ft.lbs.
Blows Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 4800 BPM
No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 1200 RPM
Overall Length: 14-1/4"
Net Weight: 11.3 lbs.
Bit Type: Accepts SDS-PLUS
Benefits + Features
- Makita-built motor delivers 0-1200 RPM 0-4800 BPM and 3.0 Joules of impact energy for faster drilling
- Vibration-absorbing handle engineered for increased operator comfort
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle and large 2-finger trigger provide increased comfort on the job
- L.E.D. battery indicators show charge level for each battery (batteries sold separately)
- Two 18V LXT® batteries deliver the drilling performance of a corded hammer (batteries sold separately)
- 3-Mode operation for "Rotation Only" Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only"
- SDS-PLUS shank rotates 360° with 40 different positions
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Compact design at only 14-1/4” long; weighs only 11.3 lbs. with (2) 18V batteries (batteries sold separately)
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area