Makita has expanded its line-up of concrete hammers with the new 1 in. AVT SDS-Plus Pistol Grip Rotary Hammer. Makita's latest model feature the Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT), which is an internal counterbalance system engineered for significantly less tool vibration. The HR2611F is engineered for a range of concrete applications including overhead drilling into concrete, wood and metal, removing tile, and more. Ideal for a range of trades including masons, plumbers, electricians, sprinkler installers, city maintenance crews, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 1 in. rotary hammer.
Additional features in the HR2611F include sequential impact timing that delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling. The variable speed trigger enabling the user to match the speed to the application, and the 40 bit angle settings offer increased operating convenience. It also allows one-handed bit changes for added convenience and an LED light at the base of the tool's pistol grip to illuminate the work surface in low-light conditions when needed.
(1) Depth Gauge, HR2611F, HR2621 (331886-4)
Technical Data + Specifications
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit): 2-11/16"
Impact Energy (Joules): 2.9 J
Impact Energy (ft.lbs.): 2.1
Vibration (m/s): 11.5
Blows Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 4,600 BPM
No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 1,200 RPM
Overall Length: 15-1/8"
Cord Length (ft): 13.1'
Net Weight: 6.6 lbs.
Bit Type: Accepts SDS-PLUS
Sound Rating (decibels): 90 dB(A)
Power Type: Corded
Shipping Weight: 11.7 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381606745
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 7 AMP motor delivers 2.1 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration by moving a counterweight in the opposite direction of drive piston
- Integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt is engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit
- L.E.D. light illuminates drilling surface for more productivity in low light applications
- Recessed hammer function selector located below gear housing for improved durability
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Chipping Only" for multiple applications
- 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Ergonomic "Pistol-grip" handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- No hammering when idling function helps increase tool life
- AMPS : 7
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 1"