The Makita HR1830F 11/16" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer is designed to handle demanding applications. With it's ability to switch from the rotary setting to the hammer setting you get added versatility as well as longer tool life from lack of ware. The powerful motor can deliver speeds of up to 1,500 RPM's a and in Hammer mode it delivers up to 5,000 BPM and an impact force of 1.2 Joules. The compact and lightweight design and comfort grip handle make this an ideal solution for working over your head as well as in smaller spaces.
(1) 11/16" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
(1) Side handle (1548425)
(1) Depth gauge (4154869)
(1) Carrying case (8246505)
Technical Data + Specifications
Concrete : 11/16"
Steel : 1/2"
Wood : 15/16"
No Load Speed : 0 - 1,500 RPM
Blows per Minute : 0 - 5,000 BPM
AMPS : 4.2
Bit Type : Accepts SDS-PLUS Bits
Length : 10-7/8"
Net Weight (lbs.) : 4.2
Benefits + Features
- The bright L.E.D. light helps to illuminate the drilling surface for more accurate work
- Has dual mode operation so you can easily switch between rotary mode and hammer mode
- It has the ability to have rotation only and hammering with rotation making it more versatile
- The motor allows for variable speeds of 0-1,500 RPM and 0-5,000 BPM ideal for demanding applications
- The ability to have No hammering when idling ensures extra-low vibration under no load conditions which leads to longer tool life
- The soft-grip side handle with elastomer allows for better comfort during use
- It's compact and lightweight size is ideal for overhead applications and working in confined areas
- Utilizes carbon brushes for extended service life
- The ergonomic and well-balanced design makes it an ideal tool for extended use
- The recessed lock-on button allows for continuous use