The Makita 5/8 in. Hammer Drill comes with a powerful motor. It can be used for rotation only applications or hammering with rotation applications. This hammer drill operates at 2,800 RPM and 44,800 BPM to help with most projects. The hammer drill is lightweight and can be held comfortably with its soft grip handle. This hammer drill has a large drilling capacity. It has a lock-on button for continuous usage.
(1) Drill Chuck (192541-1)
(1) Chuck Key (763440-0)
(1) Side Handle (153503-4)
Technical Data + Specifications
Max. Capacity (concrete drilling): 5/8"
Capacity (steel): 1/2"
Capacity (wood): 1-3/16"
No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 2,800 RPM
Blows Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 44,800 BPM
Chuck Size: 1/2"
Overall Length: 11-7/8"
Net Weight: 4.4 lbs.
LED light: No
Power Type: Corded
Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381096614
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 6.0 AMP motor with 0-2,800 RPM & 0-44,800 BPM for the most demanding applications
- 2-mode operation for "Rotation Only" or "Hammering with Rotation" for multiple applications
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- Lightweight (4.4 lbs.) with large drilling capacity up to 5/8" in concrete
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- Large 2-finger trigger for added convenience
- Reversing switch is conveniently located
- Depth gauge for increased drilling consistency