This hex demo hammer has a powerful 13-AMP motor for maximum performance. It accepts commonly used 3/4" steel, and features an electronic variable speed control (950 -1,900 bpm) for a variety of applications. Its slide on / off switch means easy operation. You'll get less vibration thanks to this tools rubber D-shaped side handle that adjusts to 8 different positions forward and back. A one touch sliding chuck means easy bit installation and removal.
This hex hammer also features 12 bit-angle settings and a dust proof chuck cap that protects the motor from dust and debris. A handy service reminder light indicates when to replace the carbon brushes. This tool is double insulated for longer life. Your purchase includes bit grease and a sturdy plastic tool case.
(1) Bit grease (181573-3)
(1) Plastic tool case (824564-8)
Technical Data + Specifications
Blows per minute: 950 - 1,900 bpm
Impact energy: 21.9J
Amps: (115V) 13.0
Bit type: 3/4 "Hex - 21/32" Round
Overall length: 22-1 / 2 "
Net weight: 20.5 lbs.
Shipping weight: 37.5 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- Accepts 3/4 "Hex - 21/32" round steel
- Powerful 13 amp motor for maximum performance
- Slide on / off switch for easy operation
- Comfortable D-shaped grip side handle absorbs vibration; adjusts to 8 different positions forward and back
- Electronic variable speed control (950-1,900 bpm) for matching the hammering speed to the job
- Service reminder light indicates when to replace carbon brushes
- One touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal
- 12 angle settings of bit
- Dust proof chuck cap protects tool from damage from dust and debris
- Double insulated