The Makita 20 lb. Demolition Hammer accepts SDS max bits and provides a hard hitting 18.8 lbs. of impact energy. The constant speed control applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load. The soft start feature suppresses start up reaction for more control and better accuracy while the variable speed function enables the user to match the speed to the application. The 12 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience.
(1) 12" Bull Point, SDS-MAX (751423-A)
(1) Hammer Bit Grease (194683-7)
(1) Plastic Tool Case (824876-9)
(1) Side Handle (135269-8)
Technical Data + Specifications
Blows Per Minute (variable speed): 950 - 1,900 BPM
Impact Energy (ft.lbs.): 18.8
Impact Energy (Joules): 25.5 J
Vibration Control: No
Vibration (m/s²): 15.5
Noise Level: 95 dB
Overall Length: 22-3/4"
Net Weight: 20.3 lbs.
Bit Type: Accepts SDS-MAX
Breaker/Demo class: 20
Power Type: Corded
Shipping Weight: 38.7 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381601986
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 14 AMP motor delivers 18.8 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more precision and better accuracy
- L.E.D. service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced
- L.E.D. power light indicates switch failure or cord damage
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- 12 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- Rubberized ergonomic soft grip provides more comfort
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life