The Makita 8.3 AMP Demolition Hammer (model HM0810B) is built around a powerful motor that delivers up to 5.6 ft.lb. of impact energy (7.6 Joules) and 2,900 BPM for fast, efficient work. An anti-vibration spring works in concert with a soft-grip, 360-degree rotating handle for improved comfort and lessened fatigue. This hammer includes a hex wrench and case for added value.
(1) Hex Wrench (783202-0)
(1) Tool Case (150589-9)
Technical Data + Specifications
Blows Per Minute: 2,900 BPM
Impact Energy (ft.lbs.): 5.6
Impact Energy (Joules): 7.6 J
Vibration Control: No
Vibration (m/s²): 15
Noise Level: 94 dB
Overall Length: 16-5/8"
Net Weight: 13.4 lbs.
Bit Type: 3/4" Hex - 21/32" Round
Breaker/Demo class: 11
Power Type: Corded
Shipping Weight: 19.4 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381011860
Benefits + Features
- Soft rubber grip side handle minimizes vibration and swivels 360° for operator convenience
- Lock-on button for continuous use
- Innovative anti-vibration spring is positioned between tool body and rear handle for reduced operator fatigue
- One-touch tool retainer action for easy accessory installation and removal
- Compact with less weight for improved balance
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- Factory grease packed for reduced maintenance
- Ideal for light chiseling, chipping and scaling operations
- Accepts 3/4" Hex Shank bits
- Rugged metal gear housing for longer tool life