The Makita Power Scraper (model HK1810) is a versatile tool for scraping and tile removal. It features a variable impact speed of 0 - 3,200 BPM, and an automatic brush cut-out system engineered to protect the motor from stress. It is packed in factory grease for reduced maintenance, and the ball-bearing construction and air-cushion hammering help promote a long service life.
This unit is designed for comfortable operation when removing tile, cleaning out mortar or chiseling. Its powerful 5-amp motor gives you maximum performance on those extended jobs.
It features a dial speed control for setting maximum blows per minute. A large trigger switch means more comfort and control. This tool is easy to grip thanks to a small diameter barrel. Bit changes are quick and easy with one-touch sliding chuck and a 12-position bit adjustment.
Easy on the ears, this tool features low noise output at only 98 dB. Makita factory grease-packed this tool so that it's ready for the jobsite. With double insulation and an all ball and needle bearing design you'll get longer tool life.
(1) 1-3/16" x 6" Scaling Chisel, Makita Small Shank (B-07331)
(1) 2" x 6" Scaling Chisel, Makita Small Shank (B-07347)
(1) 8-3/4" Bull Point, Makita Small Shank (B-06921)
(1) Dust Cover (423154-0)
(1) Tool Case (150640-5)
Technical Data + Specifications
Blows Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 3,200 BPM
Impact Energy (ft.lbs.): 2.9
Impact Energy (Joules): 3.9 J
Vibration Control: No
Vibration (m/s²): 13.5
Noise Level: 93 dB
Overall Length: 12-3/8"
Net Weight: 7.1 lbs.
Bit Type: Makita small
Power Type: Corded
Breaker/Demo class: 10
Shipping Weight: 13.7 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381002172
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 4.5 AMP motor with 0-3,200 BPM for the most demanding applications
- Air cushion hammering for longer tool life
- Quick change bit retainer for easy changes
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- Factory grease packed for reduced maintenance
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Rugged metal gear housing for longer tool life
- For scraping and tile removal applications
- Double insulated