The Makita 1/4 in. die grinder includes an extra large paddle switch for comfortable operation. It has a small diameter housing for added comfort. The die grinder is built with an anti-dust motor section and has vent slots designed to direct exhaust air away from the user as well as high heat resistance.
(2) Spanner Wrench (781039-9)
(2) 1/4" Collet (763625-8)
Technical Data + Specifications
Max. Wheel Diameter: 1-1/2"
No Load Speed: 25,000 RPM
Lock-On Switch: No
Lock-Off Switch: Yes
Overall Length: 14-1/8"
Net Weight: 3.7 lbs.
Variable speed control dial: No
Power Type: Corded
Shipping Weight: 5.1 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381073318
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 3.5 AMP motor delivers 25,000 RPM to handle the most challenging applications
- Lower noise at 73dB(A)
- Small diameter barrel grip for added comfort
- Directional air-flow vents channel the tool's air output away from the user's face
- Round-shaped collet nut is engineered to prevent damages/scratches to workpiece
- Zig-zag varnish protects the armature coil from dust and debris for longer motor life
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Large flush-mount paddle switch for easy operation
- Rubberized gear housing for increased operator comfort
- Stepped neck for working in tights spaces