The Makita® 1/4-Inch Paddle Switch Die Grinder, with AC/DC Switch handles most grinding, shaping and finishing tasks. It has a 3.5-Amp motor that delivers a continuous 25,000 rpm and accepts either AC or DC power at the flip of a switch. Makita's 3.5-Amp die grinder has a large paddle-style on/off switch that's easy to use. Its rubberized barrel handle provides a sure grip and offers excellent tool control.
The cooling vents in the Makita AC/DC switch die grinder direct air away from you, and the tool's slender neck reaches into narrow gaps. Zigzag varnish keeps contaminants away from moving parts, enhancing durability. The Makita 1/4-inch paddle switch die grinder produces just 73 decibels, which helps minimize workplace noise. The round collet prevents scratches and damage to workpieces.
(2) Spanner Wrench (781039-9)
(2) 1/4" Collet (763625-8)
Technical Data + Specifications
Max. Wheel Diameter: 1-1/2"
No Load Speed: 25,000 RPM
Lock-On Switch: No
Lock-Off Switch: Yes
Overall Length: 14-1/8"
Net Weight: 3.7 lbs.
Variable speed control dial: No
Power Type: Corded
Shipping Weight: 5.1 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381073318
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 3.5 AMP motor delivers 25,000 RPM to handle the most challenging applications
- Lower noise at 73dB(A)
- Small diameter barrel grip for added comfort
- Directional air-flow vents channel the tool's air output away from the user's face
- Round-shaped collet nut is engineered to prevent damages/scratches to workpiece
- Zig-zag varnish protects the armature coil from dust and debris for longer motor life
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Large flush-mount paddle switch for easy operation
- Rubberized gear housing for increased operator comfort
- Stepped neck for working in tights spaces