The Makita 7 in. Angle Grinder is built around a powerful 15 Amp motor that delivers up to 6,600 RPM for fast stock removal. It features labyrinthine construction that helps seal internal components from outside contaminants to help increase tool life. The easy-to-use large trigger switch locks on for extended operation, and a large shaft lock permits easy wheel changes. The switch handle rotates 90 degrees left and right, while the side handle may be configured in any of 3 positions to promote user comfort and control. A 7 in. grinding wheel is included.
(1) 7" x 7/8" x 1/4" Grinding Wheel, 24 Grit, General Purpose Metal (741413-B)
(1) 7" Tool-less Wheel Guard (122767-1)
(1) Lock Nut (193465-4)
(1) Lock Nut Wrench (782412-6)
(1) Inner Flange (224317-9)
(1) Side Handle (152539-0)
Technical Data + Specifications
Wheel Diameter : 7"
AMPS : 15
No Load Speed : 6,600 RPM
Spindle Type : 5/8" - 11 UNC
Lock-On Switch : Yes
Lock-Off Switch : No
Switch Type : Rear trigger handle
Overall Length : 18-5/8"
Net Weight : 12.2 lbs.
Variable speed dial : No
Power Type : Corded
Bind-Up Control : No
Shipping Weight : 15.4 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381070768
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 6,600 RPM to handle the most demanding applications
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased operator comfort
- Rear trigger switch with lock-on for operator convenience
- Tool-less wheel guard for quick and easy adjustments
- Large rubber tool rest protects work piece from damage
- Three position adjustable side handle for operator convenience
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy
- Zig-zag varnish protects the armature coil from dust and debris for longer motor life
- Labyrinth construction prevents debris from penetrating the motor, bearings and gears for longer tool life
- Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source