Makita's 2,500 RPM Screwdriver (model FS2500), delivers speed, power and ergonomics in a compact size. The FS2500 is ideal for continuous work in a range of applications including metal framing, exterior sheathing, metal decking, and more.
The FS2500 is powered by a 6 AMP motor designed for continuous work. The FS2500 delivers 0-2,500 RPM and weighs only 3.4 lbs. for increased comfort and all-day use.
The adjustable depth locator assembly with Sure-Lock™ feature is engineered for consistent screw depth and the large variable speed trigger with lock-on button is designed for continuous use. The FS2500 has an ergonomically-designed grip for increased comfort and cast aluminum gear housing for less weight and increased durability, with an LED light to illuminate the work surface. Other convenience features include metal reinforced belt clip for increased durability.
The FS2500 is engineered for metal framing, exterior sheathing and metal decking applications and is ideal for metal building contractors, decking contractors, acoustical contractors, carpenters, maintenance contractors, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 2,500 RPM screwdriver.
(1) 5/16" Magnetic Nutsetter, 2-5/8" (784804-5)
Technical Data + Specifications
Bit Type: 1/4" Hex
No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 2,500 RPM
Overall Length: 11"
Net Weight: 3.4 lbs.
Max. no load speed: 2,500 RPM
Power Type: Corded
Torque adjustment: No
Shipping Weight: 3.306 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381603218
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 6.0 AMP motor with 0-2,500 RPM to handle the most challenging applications
- Less weight (only 3.4 lbs.) with precision balance for ultimate user comfort
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area for greater productivity in low-light applications
- Steel-reinforced belt clip for user convenience and increased durability
- Directional air-flow vents channel the tool's air output away from the user's face
- Nose cone holder positioned below pistol grip for convenient storage during framing applications
- Ergonomically designed rubberized "pistol grip" for increased comfort
- Cast aluminum gear housing for less weight and increased durability
- Convenient bit storage on base of grip reduces downtime
- Large trigger with lock-on button located mid-handle for operator convenience
- Adjustable depth locator assembly with Sure-Lock™ feature for consistent screw depth
- Variable speed of 0-2,500 RPM with increased torque for side laping, decking and heavy-gauge applications