The 14” MM4® 4-Stroke Power Cutter (model EK7651H) is the world's first 4-stroke power cutter. The EK7651H is another innovation in Makita’s expanding line-up of concrete solutions.
The 4-stroke EK7651H delivers several advantages over 2-stroke. No oil mixing is required, so contractors get simplified operation and no more engine failure due to improper mix. The MM4® 4-stroke engine eliminates the need for separate mixed oil/fuel can.
For easier starts, the automatic engine decompression valve is engineered into the cam gear to reduce pull-start force by 40%. The EK7651H also has lower noise at 92.7dB(A), smoother idle for continuous operation, and lower fuel consumption at only .45 gallons per hour.
Additional advantages include a three-ring piston engineered for improved commercial engine durability, and reduced exhaust and intake carbon build-up for longer cylinder life. In addition, the EK7651H has a five-stage foam-paper-nylon filtration system with Advance Direction Air Flow to provide cleaner air for improved engine durability.
The power and performance features of the EK7651H make it a best-in-class 14” power cutter for a range of professional concrete cutting applications and is ideal for landscapers, road construction crews, railroad crews, rescue crews, general steel contractors, masons, and welders.
(1) Universal Wrench (941-719-132)
(1) Adapter Ring (20mm to 1") (394-228-121)
(1) Maintenance Kit (195488-8)
(1) Water Attachment (195533-9)
(1) Coupling (123120-4)
(1) FREE, 14" Diamond Blade, Segmented, Dual Purpose (B-69674)
APPLICATIONS: Ideal for cutting concrete, asphalt, block and brick
DURABILITY: Laser welded to ensure the strongest joint possible
DESIGN: Optimum bond matrix provides a faster, longer lasting, and smoother cutting
COMFORT: Expertly balanced premium steel core for reduced vibration and noise
Technical Data + Specifications
Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc): 4.61 cu.in. (75.6 cc)
Engine (max power): 4.1 HP/3 kW
No Load Speed/Max. Spindle Speed: 9,100 / 4,300 RPM
Fuel Type: Unleaded gas
Fuel Tank Capacity: 37 oz.
Arbor w/ Adaptor: 20mm/1" adaptor
Max. Cutting Depth: 4-13/16"
Dry Weight: 28.3 lbs.
Product Length (in.): 30-3/4"
Product Height (in.): 17.875"
Product Width (in.): 12.25"
Wheel Diameter (in.): 14"
User Type: Professional
Power Type: 4-stroke gas
Overall Length: 30-3/4"
Power Tool Product Type: Other
Shipping Weight: 35.2 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381620017
Benefits + Features
- Automatic engine decompression valve is engineered into the cam gear to reduce pull-start force by 40%
- Pressure compensated carburetor with vented choke plate allows for optimum fuel delivery and reduces the occurrence of flooding during cold starts
- Integrated all aluminum wheels reduce fatigue during long straight cuts and retract when not in use to prevent unexpected movement
- Eliminates the need for separate mixed oil/fuel can
- Lower noise at 92.7dB(A) and smoother idle for continuous operation
- Five-stage, foam-paper-nylon filtration system with advance direction air flow provides cleaner air for better engine durability
- Lower fuel consumption at .45 gallons per hour
- Reduced exhaust and intake carbon build-up for long cylinder life
- Three ring piston for improved commercial engine durability
- Clear primer bulb facilitates fuel delivery to the carburetor for easier cold starts
- Advanced oil separation and lubrication system to improve valve train durability and engine life
- Specially treated rods, followers and valves minimize wear and extend engine life
- Single lever On-Off-Choke operation switch for operator convenience
- Shielded exhaust outlet and larger spark arrestor screen prevents contaminates from restricting air flow
- External fuel tank vent eliminates pressure build up
- Sealed cartridge recoil starter rope reduces wear by keeping out dust and debris
- Cutting arm easily changes from center position to flush (outboard) position allowing cuts directly adjacent to curb edges, wall or directly above the ground
- Cushioned operator grips with 4 vibration-absorption rubber buffers for increased operator comfort
- Convenient oil level check and easy oil maintenance for longer engine life
- Easy access carburetor for more convenient repair and maintenance
- Replaceable tank fuel filter is easily accessible without special tools
- Included water kit with quick release attachment is adaptable to most common hose threads