Makita's 75.6 cc MM4 Hip Throttle Backpack Blower (EB7650WH) combines a cleaner-burning 4-stroke engine with quieter operation and the convenience of no fuel mixing. The cleaner-burning, fuel-efficient EB7650WH is a true step-up from older 2-stroke motors. For added convenience, the EB7650WH includes a hip throttle with cruise control and on-off switch. Its engineered for commercial lawn and garden work and is ideal for any professional seeking a best-in-class backpack blower.
The EB7650WH is powered by a 75.6 cc commercial-duty 4-Stroke engine that requires no fuel mix and will deliver commercial duty performance with a maximum air speed of 200 MPH and a maximum air volume of 670 cu. ft. per minute. The mechanical automatic engine decompression is engineered for quick and easy starts, with heavy-duty anti-vibration mounts between the frame and engine for improved operator comfort. The EB7650WH is compact with less weight (only 24.1 lbs.) with wide padded straps and padded back panel for operator comfort. In addition, the large capacity muffler ensures quiet operation at 76 dB.
(1) End Nozzle 90-60 (454896-5)
(1) Flat Nozzle 90 (454916-5)
(1) End Nozzle 90-70 (455128-3)
(1) Oil Bottle (242072-1)
Technical Data + Specifications
Engine Displacement (cc) : 75.6 cc
Engine (HP) : 3.8 HP
Max. Air Volume : 670 CFM
Max. Air Velocity : 200 MPH
Fuel Type : Unleaded gas
Fuel Tank Capacity : 64 oz.
Crank Case Capacity : 7.4 oz.
Sound Pressure : 76 dB(A)
Dry Weight : 24.1 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 40 lbs.
Blower Type : Backpack
Power Type : 4-stroke gas
Benefits + Features
- Powerful fuel efficient 75.6 cc (3.8 HP) MM4 commercial duty engine
- Mechanical automatic engine decompression for quick and easy starts
- Hip throttle with cruise control and convenient on/off switch
- Shoulder straps engineered with multiple adjustments for improved fit
- Large capacity muffler ensures quieter operation (76 dB)
- Padded shoulder straps retain their shape for easier re-shouldering
- Heavy-duty anti-vibration mounts between frame and engine for improved operator comfort
- Tool-less handle adjustment for quick positioning of handle
- Adjustable tube easily adjusts to desired length
- Summer and winter operation adjustment for improved performance during winter conditions
- Padded back panel is ventilated for improved operator comfort
- Large grip positioned at optimum center of gravity for easier transport
- Large capacity air filter is replaceable and easily accessible