The Makita 20” 50cc Chain Saw (EA5000PRGG) combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and less vibration for a full range of applications. The 50cc engine delivers 3.9 HP, with an Easy Start spring-assisted starter. The Touch & Stop single-lever operation is engineered for immediate shut-off for added convenience. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, and the advanced vibration dampening system that is engineered to reduce vibration.
(1) 20" Guide Bar, 3/8", .050" (E-00131)
(1) 20" Saw Chain, 3/8", .050" (523-102-072A)
(1) 20-24" Chain Cover (952-020-660)
Technical Data + Specifications
Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc): 3.1 cu.in. (50 cc)
Power Rating: 3.9 HP/2.9 kW
Max. Engine Speed: 13,800 RPM
Standard Guide Bar: 20"
Fuel Mixture: 50:1
Fuel Tank Capacity: 15.9 oz.
Oil Tank Capacity: 9.1 oz.
Net Weight (w/o bar & chain): 11.9 lbs.
User Type: Professional
Chain Saw Feature: Flush cut handle
Chain Saw Configuration: Bar/chain in box
Power Type: 2-stroke gas
Chain Selection: 3/8 x .050
Shipping Weight: 16.1 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381394345
Benefits + Features
- Magnesium housing for improved durability and less weight (only 11.9 lbs.)
- Easy Start spring-assisted starter with optimized engine management for quick starting with less force
- 13,800 RPM with faster acceleration for more efficient cutting performance
- Compact design engineered with smooth rounded surfaces for easy cleaning and operator comfort
- Large dual spike bar for increased productivity
- Touch & Stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
- Slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation
- Two point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
- Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Lateral chain tensioning for easy adjustment
- Advanced Vibration Dampening System engineered to reduce vibration
- Large fuel and oil tank openings with S-form caps for easy operation
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication for efficient operation
- Reversible sprocket nose bar with oil retaining feature for improved bar and chain lubrication
- Floating rim sprocket for easy maintenance and improved chain life