The Makita 16” 35cc Chain Saw (EA3500SRDB) combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and less vibration for a full range of applications. The 35cc engine delivers 2.3 HP and an engine speed of 12,800 RPM, with an Easy Start spring-assisted starter. For extreme conditions, the primer is engineered for efficient cold starting for efficient cold weather operation. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, and an advanced vibration dampening system that is engineered to reduce vibration.
(1) 16" Saw Chain, 3/8", .050" (196208-3)
(1) 16" Guide Bar, 3/8", .050" (442-040-661)
(1) 14" Chain Cover (952-010-630)
(1) Screwdriver (783012-5)
(1) Universal Wrench (941-713-161)
(1) Torx Wrench (940-827-000)
Technical Data + Specifications
Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc) : 2.14 cu.in. (35 cc)
Power Rating : 2.3 HP/1.7 kW
Max. Engine Speed : 12,800 RPM
Standard Guide Bar : 16"
Pitch : 3/8"
Gauge : .050"
Fuel Mixture : 50:1
Fuel Tank Capacity : 13.5 oz.
Oil Tank Capacity : 9.8 oz.
Net Weight (w/o bar & chain) : 9.7 lbs.
User Type : Occasional user
Chain Saw Feature : Flush cut handle
Chain Saw Configuration : Bar/chain in box
Power Type : 2-stroke gas
Chain Selection : 3/8 x .050
Shipping Weight : 14.1 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381825719
Benefits + Features
- Compact design with less weight (only 9.7 lbs.)
- Two point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
- Touch & Stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
- Large metal spike bar for increased productivity
- High power-to-weight ratio 2.3 HP engine
- Advanced vibration dampening system engineered to reduce vibration
- Large fuel and oil tank openings with S-form caps for easy operation
- Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Primer pump for easy cold starting
- 13" markings on the rear handle for cutting wood to length