The Makita ½-inch Spade Handle Drill (model DS4011) features a well-balanced design with a powerful motor engineered for constant power and speed for industrial drilling and mixing applications.
The DS4011 has an 8.5 AMP motor that delivers 600 RPM for increased speed and torque, making it ideal for drilling large holes. The powerful motor is engineered for constant speed for efficient mixing performance. The DS4011 has a heavy duty industrial ½” drill chuck, with all ball bearing construction for smooth operation and longer tool life.
The rocker switch makes it easy to quickly transition between forward and reverse operation. The D-handle rotates 360 degrees with 24 positive stops for multi-position operation, with a rubberized grip for increased operator comfort and control. The DS4011 has a well-balanced design and weighs only 6.3 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue. The DS4011 is ideal for drilling large holes, with consistent speed that also makes it perfect for mixing.
(1) Drill Chuck (193229-6)
(1) Chuck Key (763420-6)
(1) Side Handle (152492-0)
Technical Data + Specifications
Capacity (steel): 1/2"
Capacity (wood): 1-1/2"
No Load Speed: 600 RPM
Overall Length: 13-3/8"
Net Weight: 6.3 lbs.
Max. no load speed: 600 RPM
Power Type: Corded
Shipping Weight: 7.4 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381611855
Benefits + Specifications
- 600 RPM provides increased speed and torque for drilling large holes
- Heavy duty industrial 1/2" drill chuck engineered for positive bit retention
- All-ball bearing construction for durability and longer tool life
- Rocker switch for quick transition between forward and reverse operation
- On-board chuck key storage for fast and convenient bit changes
- D-handle rotates 360° with 24 positive stops for multi-position operation
- Well-balanced design at only 6.3 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized grip for increased operator comfort
- Powerful 8.5 AMP motor for improved mixing and drilling performance
- Double insulated