The Makita 1/2 in. drill (model DP4002) has a powerful 7.0 Amp motor for heavy duty industrial performance and a variable speed (0-700 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials. It is ergonomically designed with rubberized grips for comfortable operation and has a side handle that rotates 360 degrees for increased versatility. The DP4002 includes a large trigger switch that is conveniently located and a retractable belt clip allows operation in tight areas.
(1) Drill Chuck (193229-6)
(1) Chuck Key (763430-3)
(1) Side Handle (134903-7)
Technical Data + Specifications
Capacity (steel) : 1/2"
Capacity (wood) : 1-1/2"
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 700 RPM
AMPS : 7
Overall Length : 12"
Net Weight : 4.9 lbs.
Handle : Pistol
Power Type : Corded
Max. no load speed : 700 RPM
Shipping Weight : 6.7 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381036474
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 7.0 AMP motor for improved performance
- Variable speed (0-700 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials
- Retractable belt clip allows operation in tight areas
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grips for comfortable operation
- Side handle rotates 360° for comfort and control
- Lightweight aluminum gear housing for durability
- Large trigger switch is conveniently located
- Ball and needle bearing construction for longer tool life
- Easily accessible brushes for greater serviceability
- Double insulated