The Makita 1/2 in. Drill (model DP4000) has a powerful 6.5 Amp motor for heavy duty continuous work. It includes a large and conveniently-located reversing switch and lock-on button. It contains a large 2-position side handle for increased operator comfort and control, and a convenient belt clip. Ideal for a range of drilling applications.
(1) Drill Chuck (193229-6)
(1) Chuck Key (763430-3)
(1) Side Handle (134903-7)
Technical Data + Specifications
Capacity (steel) : 1/2"
Capacity (wood) : 1-1/2"
No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 950 RPM
AMPS : 7
Overall Length : 12"
Net Weight : 4.8 lbs.
Handle : Pistol
Power Type : Corded
Max. no load speed : 950 RPM
Shipping Weight : 6.4 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381036450
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 7.0 AMP motor for improved performance
- Variable speed (0-950 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials
- Retractable belt clip allows operation in tight areas
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grips for comfortable operation
- Side handle rotates 360° for comfort and control
- Aluminum gear housing combines durability with less weight
- Large trigger switch is conveniently located
- Ball and needle bearing construction for longer tool life
- Easily accessible brushes for greater serviceability
- Double insulated