The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion L.E.D. Flashlight (model DML808) provides bright illumination, versatility, and convenience. The high-luminance single L.E.D. flashlight provides a full 200 lumens of light and a sharp, round spotlight. Features include a beam adjustment from spot to flood, and a 12-position pivoting head with positive stops from 60° to 110°. When used with a fast-charging 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery (sold separately), the flashlight delivers up to 23 hours of continuous illumination on a single charge. The Flashlight can be powered by Makita 18V LXT and 18V LXT Compact Lithium-Ion batteries.
Added features include aluminum flashlight head for increased durability and a metal hang-hook. The flashlight has a slim, compact design at 11-3/4”L and weighs only 2.5 lbs. (with 18V LXT® battery, sold separately).
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Cordless Adjustable Beam L.E.D. Flashlight
Technical Data + Specifications
Run Time (max. in hours): 23
Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Bulb: 1 LED
Overall Length: 11-3/4"
Net Weight (with battery): 2.5 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 1.06 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381853118
Benefits + Features
- High-luminance single L.E.D. flashlight provides 200 lumens
- Beam adjustment from spot to flood by simply rotating the focusing ring
- 12 position pivoting flashlight head with positive stops from 60º - 110º
- Aluminum flashlight head design for increased durability
- Metal hang hook is convenient and job site durable
- Multi-faceted reflector controls the direction and spread of the light
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 11-3/4" long
- L.E.D. and provides a sharp, round spotlight
- Weighs only 2.5 lbs. with battery (battery and charger not included)
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- An ideal addition to any toolbox or workshop
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers