The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion L.E.D. Flashlight (model DML802) provides bright illumination, versatility, and convenience. The single L.E.D. bulb provides a full 200 lumens of light. The Flashlight can also be powered by Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries, such as the BL1830 3.0Ah for up to 13 hours of continuous illumination. The 12-position aluminum pivoting head provides added versatility, with a durable design engineered for job site conditions. A metal hang-hook provides added convenience. The flashlight has a slim, compact design at 10-3/4”L and weighs only 2.1 lbs. with the 18V LXT® battery attached.
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Cordless L.E.D. Flashlight
Technical Data + Specifications
Run Time (max. in hours): 23
Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Bulb: 1 LED
Overall Length: 10-3/4"
Net Weight (with battery): 2.1 lbs.
Power Type: Cordless
Shipping Weight: 2.1 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381675758
Benefits + Features
- High-luminance single L.E.D. flashlight provides 200 lumens
- Aluminum flashlight head design for increased durability
- Metal hang hook is convenient and job site durable
- Up to 13 hours of continuous illumination on a single charge
- Multi-faceted reflector controls the direction and spread of the light casted by the
- L.E.D. and provides a sharp, round spotlight
- Compact design at only 10-3/4" long and weighs only 2.1 lbs. (with battery, sold separately)
- New redesigned rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- 3-year Makita warranty