The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Xenon Flashlight (tool only) provides high illumination without the cord. It features a compact and ergonomic design for ease of use and a head which can be set in 4 positions for versatile use. This flashlight has a high illumination Xenon bulb that emits 4,500 Lux, with up to 4 hours of illumination on a single charge of an 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery (battery and charger sold separately).
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Cordless Xenon Flashlight (DML185)
Technical Details + Specifications
Run Time (max. in hours) : 7.5
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Lumens : 180
Bulb : Xenon
Overall Length : 11-1/8"
Net Weight (with battery) : 2.1 lbs.
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 1.2 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381-675628
Benefits + Features
- High-luminance single xenon bulb provides 180 lumens
- Up to 7.5 hours of illumination with 5.0Ah LXT® battery (battery not included)
- 4-position head pivots for versatility
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 11-1/8" long
- Durable design for job site use
- Includes shoulder strap and 2 bulbs; replacement bulb stores in flashlight head for convenience
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- An ideal addition to any toolbox or workshop
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers