The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Cyclonic Canister HEPA Vacuum (model DCL501Z, tool only) is a portable and powerful cleaning solution. Users on job sites depend on their Makita tools for the most demanding applications, and they can also count on this innovative and powerful vacuum for consistent and reliable cleaning. It's a convenient addition for anyone in the 18V LXT® platform.
The DCL501Z has a powerful motor that generates 46 CFM of suction power and a full 26.5” of water lift, yet it operates at with less noise (only 64 dB(A)) and will deliver up to 64 minutes of continuous operation from a single charge using an 18V LXT 5.0Ah battery (sold separately). The efficient cyclonic system separates large and fine dust particles so that only fine dust particles are captured directly on the filter for reduced clogging. In addition, the HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger.
(1) Vacuum Hose (SH00000034)
(1) Floor Nozzle (SH00000058)
(1) Telescoping Extension Attachment (SH00000060)
(1) Crevice Nozzle (SH00000042)
(1) Shoulder Strap (166124-3)
Technical Data + Specifications
Capacity (pint) : .53 pint
Air Flow Rate : 46 CFM
Static Water Lift : 26.5"
Continuous Use (max, in minutes) : 64 min.
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Working Sound Level : 64 dB(A)
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 13-7/8" x 7-7/16" x 9-7/8"
Net Weight (with battery) : 8.4 lbs.
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 9.9 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381832786
Benefits + Features
- Powerful motor generates 46 CFM of suction power and 26.5" of water lift
- Up to 64 minutes of continuous operation using a 5.0Ah LXT® battery (battery not included)
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Cyclonic filtration system collects dust, separating the large debris particles in the dust cup and filtering micro particles through the HEPA filter
- Efficient HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Compact design at only 13-7/8" long
- Weighs only 8.4 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Push button air volume selection (High/Low) for controlled vacuuming
- L.E.D. filter cleaning and battery charge warning lights indicate when to clean or recharge batteries
- Filter cleaning lever removes dust from the filter without removing filter from vacuum for convenience
- Quiet operation at only 64 dB(A) for operator comfort
- Telescoping extension wand provides 38" - 40" of reach
- Easy removal of dust collection container for convenient dust disposal and cleaning
- Includes floor and crevice nozzles for a variety of application
- Shoulder strap for maximum versatility and portability
- Reusable dust filter is easy to clean
- Unique wheel design for maximum maneuverability