In addition to powering the expanding line-up of 18V cordless tools and accessories, Makita 18V batteries can help you keep warm in cold, harsh job site conditions. The 18V LXT® Cordless Heated Jacket has a power source that accepts Makita 18V LXT® and 18V Compact Lithium-Ion batteries for up to 28 hours of heat (with BL1850 battery, sold separately). You can also keep your portable electronic devices charged-up with the convenient on-board USB power port.
The Heated Jacket has three heat settings to adjust to changing weather conditions. It has four pockets including a zippered chest pocket that is ideal for a cell phone or other accessories, as well as left and right side pockets and a sleeve pocket. The battery pocket is on the rear-left side, so it's out of your way but within reach for quick and easy access. The soft fleece-lined collar is tailored for increased user comfort, even when fully zipped-up. The knitted storm cuffs and drawstring waist provide a better fit to help keep the cold weather outside.
(1) DCJ200Z Heated Jacket, Jacket Only
Technical Data + Specifications
Available Sizes: small, medium, large, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Heat Settings: High-Medium-Low
Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Number of Pockets: 5 (including battery pocket)
USB Power Port: 1
Zip-off Sleeves: Yes
Net Weight (with battery): 3.8 lbs.
Power Type: Cordless
Shipping Weight: 3.8 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- 3 core heat zones (left chest, right chest, back) for optimum heat distribution
- 3 heat settings (high/ medium/ low) for precise heating control
- Features 4 pockets: zippered chest pocket and side pockets (left and right), sleeve pocket
- On/Off heat controller with 3 L.E.D. indicators
- Battery pocket on rear left side for quick and easy access
- Removable zip off sleeves quickly converts the jacket into a vest
- Knitted storm cuffs, fleece lined collar and drawstring waist provide added protection and comfort in harsh environments
- Power source accepts Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries and features a USB power port for charging portable electronic devices
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger not included)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger not included)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger not included)
- 94% polyester / 6% spandex shell
- Available in small (DCJ200ZS), medium (DCJ200ZM), large (DCJ200ZL), XL (DCJ200ZXL), 2XL (DCJ200Z2XL), 3XL (DCJ2003XL)
- 3-year warranty on heating element and electronics only
- *with BL1850
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers