The Makita 7-1/4" Framing Blade (D-45989) is ideal for use in most general construction cutting applications. It quickly cuts through rough framing lumber, plywood, OSB, and engineered lumber. The ATAF (alternate top alternate face) tooth design and expertly tensioned plate make for precise cuts.
(4) D-45989-10 7‑1/4" 24T Carbide‑Tip Circular Saw Blade Framing/General
Technical Data + Specifications
Blade Diameter : 7-1/4"
Blade Type(s) : Circular Saw
Cut Type : Cross, Rip
Blade Tooth Material : Carbide
Application (saw blades) : Wood, Framing, General Purpose
Tooth Count : 24
Arbor Size : 5/8"
Diamond Arbor Knockout : Yes
Tooth Grind : ATAF
Hook Angle : 15°
Plate Thickness : .047"
Kerf : .071"
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 8,300
Tool Compatibility : Circular Saw
Package Quantity : 10 x 4 (40 blades)
Shipping Weight : 5 lbs. x 4 (20lbs)
UPC Code : 088381411479
Benefits + Features
- ATAF (Alternate Top and Alternate Face) Tooth Design for precision cutting
- Fully hardened and expertly tensioned plate for true cuts
- Ultra-thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
- Large expansion slots for reduced noise and vibration
- Laser cut heat vents engineered to dissipate heat
- Ideal for general construction applications, including fast, efficient ripping and crosscutting