Each Makita Ship Auger Bit delivers nail-shredding performance. The industrial design features thick, razor sharp edges for faster drilling. Each auger is engineered with an aggressive screw point that helps pull the bit through the material allowing the user to get more done with less effort. The hex shank allows for easy bit changes.
(1) 1-1/16" X 18" Ship Auger Bit
Technical Data + Specifications
Shipping Weight : 1.72 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381371025
Benefits + Features
- Cutting edge quickly cuts through wood with maximum efficiency
- Thick edge quickly and easily cuts through nails
- Screw point pulls bit through material for faster drilling
- Engineered with wide flutes for faster chip removal
- Convenient 7/16" hex quick change shank
- Made from high quality, hardened steel for added durability
- For drilling holes in wood and nail embedded wood
- For use with corded and cordless drills