Makita created a new class in cordless with 18V LXT® Sub-Compact tools. Makita Sub-Compact gives users 12V handling with 18V performance, and compatibility with the world’s largest 18V cordless tool system. The CX200RB is a combo kit with two 18V sub-compact solutions for drilling, driving and fastening.
The kit includes an ultra-compact 2-speed brushless driver-drill with two speed settings that weighs only 2.8 lbs., and a variable speed brushless impact driver with two speed settings that weighs only 2.6 lbs.
For more efficient fastening, the impact driver features Assist Mode (A-mode) which helps eliminate “screw cam-out” and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until tightening begins.
The kit includes two 18V LXT® Compact 2.0Ah batteries, and each reach a full charge in only 25 minutes on the efficient Rapid Optimum Charger – the fastest charge-time in the category – for less downtime and increased productivity. For added convenience, the batteries feature an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator.
(1) 18V LXT® Sub-Compact Brushless 1/2" Driver-Drill (XFD11ZB)
(1) 18V LXT® Sub-Compact Brushless Impact Driver (XDT15ZB)
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery (BL1820B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
(1) Tool Bag
Technical data + Specifications
Tool Count: 2
Battery: 18V LXT® Compact Lithium-Ion
Battery Charge Time (minutes): 25
Shipping Weight: 12.7 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381-829243
- Driver-Drill weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-3/8" long
- Mechanical variable 2-speed transmission (0-500 & 0-1,700 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 350 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Impact Driver weighs only 2.6 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-5/16" long
- Assist Mode (A-mode) feature helps eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until impact begins
- Variable 2-speed (0-1,300/0-3,000 RPM & 0-1,600/0-3,900 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,240 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact design
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- 18V Compact LXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B provides up to 50% more run time per charge*
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B reaches full charge in 25 minutes or less
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls(TM) to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 1-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
*compared to BL1815