The Makita 12V max Cordless 3-Pc. Combo Kit (CT326) delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for efficient driving and fastening. With Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries, users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries.
The kit includes a 12V max CXT® 3/8” Impact Wrench with variable speed (0-2,600 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) and up to 103 in.lbs. of Max Torque, as well as a 3/8” Driver Drill with 2 speeds (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) and up to 250 ft.lbs. of Max Torque. Also included is a compact L.E.D. Flashlight and two 12V max CXT Batteries.
For longer run time, 12V max CXT® cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah and 4.0Ah battery (sold separately). 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
(1) 12V max CXT® 3/8" Driver-Drill (FD09Z)
(1) 12V max CXT® 3/8" Impact Wrench (WT02Z)
(1) 12V max CXT® L.E.D. Flashlight (ML103)
(1) 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Charger (DC10WD)
(2) 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion 1.5Ah Battery
(1) Tool Bag
Technical Data + Specifications
Tool Count : 3
Voltage : 12V
Battery : 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
Shipping Weight : 9.55 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381874175
Benefits + Features
- 3/8" Impact Wrench with variable speed (0-2,600 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) delivers up to 103 ft.lbs. of Max Torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- Ultra-compact design at only 6-3/8" long and weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue (battery not included)
- 3/8" Driver-Drill with 2-speeds (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) delivers up to 250 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- 3/8" Driver-Drill features a compact design at only 7" long and weighs only 2.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- LED Flashlight delivers up to 14 hours of illumination using a 12V max CXT® 2.0Ah Lithium-Ion battery
- 12V slide battery design enables tool to stand for convenience
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers