The 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 2 Pc. Combo Kit includes a 3/8” Driver-Drill (FD09Z), ¼” Impact Driver (DT03Z), two 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 1.5Ah batteries, and a Contractor Tool Bag. The 3/8" Driver-Drill delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for efficient drilling, driving, and fastening. It has two speeds (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) and delivers up to 250 in. lbs. of Max Torque.
The Impact Driver delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for driving and fastening applications. It has variable speed (0-2,600 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) and delivers up to 970 in. lbs. Max Torque.
With Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries, users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For longer run time, 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B, sold separately). 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
(1) 12V max CXT® 3/8" Driver-Drill (FD09Z)
(1) 12V max CXT® Impact Driver (DT03Z)
(1) 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Charger (DC10WD)
(1) 14" Contractor Tool Bag (831253-8)
(2) 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 1.5Ah Battery
Technical Data + Specifications
Tool Count : 2
Voltage : 12V
Battery : 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
Shipping Weight : 9.57 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381874113
Benefits + Features
- 3/8" Driver-Drill with 2-speeds (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) delivers up to 250 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- 3/8" Driver-Drill features a compact design at only 7" long and weighs only 2.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Impact Driver with variable speed (0-2,600 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) delivers up to 970 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Impact Driver features a compact design at only 6" long and weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
- Ergonomically designed handles with rubberized soft grips provide increased comfort
- 12V slide battery design enables tool to stand for convenience
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers