The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion battery charges faster and works longer than standard lithium-ion batteries, giving you and your cordless tools unmatched performance and productivity to take on the most demanding applications. The Makita 6.0Ah battery, model BL1860B, combines more run time (two-times more run time per charge than the Makita 3.0Ah battery) with a category-leading charge time of only 55 minutes so it spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For added convenience, it also features an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator to monitor battery charge.
The 18V LXT® 6.0Ah battery is compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol™ and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool. .
(1) BL1860B 18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion 6.0Ah Battery
Technical Data + Specifications
Product Weight (lb.): 1.5 lbs.
Packaged Depth (in): 4.25"
Packaged Height (in): 6.5"
Packaged Width (in): 6.75"
Shipping Weight: 1.5 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381474900
Benefits + Features
- Integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery charge
- Provides up to 2X more run time per charge compared to BL1830
- Reaches full charge in 55 minutes or less
- Compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol™ and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool
- Battery delivers consistent power and run time in extreme temperatures, even in winter (-4°F/-20°C)
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Impact-resistant outer case and shock-absorbing inner-liner are engineered to protect the battery
- Sixteen contact terminals maintain a constant connection with the tool to help prevent power loss or fluctuation, even during high-vibration applications
- Battery resists self-discharge and remains ready for use even after long periods of storage
- Makita 18V Lithium-Ion is the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (charger not included)
- 3-year limited warranty