The Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion battery charges faster and works longer than standard compact lithium-ion batteries, giving you and your cordless tools unmatched performance and productivity to take on the most demanding applications. The Makita 2.0 Ah battery combines more run time (50% more run time per charge than the Makita BL1815 battery) with a category-leading charge time of only 25 minutes, so it spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries resist self-discharge so they’re ready for use even after long periods of storage. The Makita Rapid Optimum Charger (sold separately) is a smart-charging system that communicates with the battery during the charging process to monitor current, voltage and temperature. This advanced charging technology helps optimize battery life and deliver a faster charge. In addition, the Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster and more efficient charging, even in hot weather conditions.
(1) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery (BL1820)
Technical Data + Specifications
Part Number BL1820
Item Weight 14.1 ounces
Product Dimensions 4 x 10 x 7 inches
Voltage 18 Volts
Battery Cell Type Lithium Ion
Benefits + Features
- Efficiency - 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah battery charges in 25 minutes
- Versatility - World’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery
- Performance - Compatible with all Makita 18V LXT and 18V Compact cordless tools
- Convenience - Makita Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time