Lightweight and compact (2.9kg), the Makita BCS550Z 18v Lithium-ion cordless 136mm metal cutting saw is a versatile all rounder. It provides a no load speed of 3600rpm, performing an impressive 51mm max depth of cut at 90 degrees, cutting 3mm mild steel making it ideal for a range of applications.
The saw also features a double safety trigger, electronic brake and a built in LED job light for use in low visibility applications creating an easy to trace cutting line. The ergonomic soft grip handle provides maximum comfort reducing user fatigue and providing greater tool control. The BCS550Z is supplied as a tool only unit and has no batteries, charger or case making it the ideal way to build up an existing Makita 18V kit. Batteries and charger are available separately. Includes a metal cutting blade.
Technical Data + Specifications
Blade Diameter: 5-3/8"
No Load RPM: 3400
Max. Cutting Depth: 2"
- Cuts Unistrut® all thread channel corrugated conduit pipe sheet metal square tubing steel and more
- Makita built high torque motor produces 3400 RPM for faster metal cutting
- Compact design at only 12" length and weighs only 6.4 lbs. for less operator fatigue
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- LXT Lithium-Ion provides longer run time 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- Built-in LED lights illuminates the work area
- 3-year warranty on tool