The Makita 4-1/2" Segmented Rim Diamond Blade is ideal for general purpose cutting applications including block, brick and cured concrete. The segmented slots are engineered to deliver a faster yet cooler cut. Diamond blades are part of Makita's growing line-up of solutions for concrete applications.
(1) B-69593 4‑1/2 Inch Diamond Blade, Segmented, General Purpose
Technical Data + Specifications
Blade Diameter : 4-1/2"
Application (diamond blades) : Concrete, Block, Pavers, Brick
Rim Type : Segmented
Tool Compatibility : Angle grinder, Cut-off Saw
Arbor (diamond blades) : 7/8", 20mm, 5/8"
Shipping Weight : 0.3 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381548922
Benefits + Features
- 50% taller (13mm) segments are designed for longer life and faster cutting
- Up to 4x longer life than competitive blades
- For cutting concrete, block, brick, and pavers
- Optimum bond matrix provides a faster, longer lasting, and smoother cutting
- Up to 40% faster cutting than turbo blades
- Carefully tensioned for less vibration and a superior user experience
- Strict quality control measures ensure superior performance
- Dry or wet cutting for added versatility
- For smoother and finer cuts in masonry products
- Made with high quality diamonds
- For use with angle grinders
- Max RPM 13,800