Makita Miter Saw Blade is designed to make precision cuts in a variety of wood material. The blade is expertly tensioned for precision and true cutting. Manufactured from high quality steel for added durability throughout the life of the blade.
(1) 10" 45T Carbide-Tipped Max Efficiency Miter Saw Blade
Technical Data + Specifications
Blade Diameter : 10"
Blade Type(s) : Miter Saw - Max Efficiency
Cut Type : Miter, Cross
Blade Tooth Material : Carbide
Application (saw blades) : Wood, General Purpose, Construction Lumber
Tooth Count : 45
Arbor Size : 5/8"
Diamond Arbor Knockout : No
Tooth Grind : ATAFR
Hook Angle : 10°
Plate Thickness : .065"
Kerf : .085"
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 5,870
Tool Compatibility : Miter Saw
Package Quantity : 1
Shipping Weight : 1.75 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381535649
Benefits + Features
- Up to 100% faster cutting compared to standard blades
- Up to 30% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades
- 45 Tooth/5/8" arbor; carbide tipped for premium, crosscutting in construction lumber and plastics
- Thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
- Special ATAFR (Alternate Top Alternate Face w/ Raker) carbide tips provide smoother and faster cuts
- Specially engineered teeth assist to reduce the load put on the tool while cutting
- High grade Tungsten carbide tips for durability