The 7-1/4 in. 24T Carbide-Tipped Max Efficiency Ultra-Thin Kerf Framing Saw Blade is ideal for a framers using cordless circular saws for a full range of wood cutting applications. The ultra-thin kerf design (only 0.057 in.) and specially engineered blade teeth to assist in reducing the load put on the tool while cutting, with a reduced swing width that allows for smoother material removal with less cutting resistance. The result is increased cutting efficiency, and users get up to 70% faster cutting and up to 70% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades. The high grade Tungsten Carbide tips are engineered for improved durability and longer blade life, and the special ATAFR (Alternate Top Alternate Face with Raker) carbide tips provide smoother and caster cuts. Added features including a blade coating for reduced pitch build-up.
(1) 10 ea. 7-1/4" 24T Carbide-Tipped Max Efficiency Ultra-Thin Kerf Circular Saw Blade, Framing
Technical Data + Specifications
Blade Diameter : 7-1/4"
Blade Type(s) : Circular Saw - Max Efficiency
Cut Type : Cross
Blade Tooth Material : Carbide
Application (saw blades) : Wood, Framing
Tooth Count : 24
Arbor Size : 5/8"
Diamond Arbor Knockout : Yes
Tooth Grind : ATAFR
Hook Angle : 23°
Plate Thickness : .039"
Kerf : .057"
Maximum Speed (RPM) : 8,300
Tool Compatibility : Circular Saw
Package Quantity : 10
Shipping Weight : 4.5 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381527873
Benefits + Features
- Up to 70% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades
- Up to 70% faster cutting compared to standard blades
- Ultra-Thin 0.057" kerf reduces the load put on the tool
- High grade Tungsten carbide tips for durability
- Special ATAFR (Alternate Top Alternate Face w/ Raker) carbide tips provide smoother and faster cuts
- Ideal for general construction applications, including fast, efficient ripping and crosscutting
- Blade coating provides reduced pitch build-up for smoother cuts
- Specially engineered teeth assist to reduce the load put on the tool while cutting
- Reduced swing width allow for smoother material removal with less cutting resistance
- Top bevel angle designed with a sharp 23° tip which provides a smoother cut
- Slimmer tip bottoms provide lower cutting resistance.