Makita has a deep line-up of concrete solutions, including premium carbide bits for concrete drilling. Makita SDS-PLUS 2-Cutter Bits feature premium carbide tips for efficient drilling and longer service life, with a special flute design that is engineered for faster dust removal than standard bits. Makita SDS-PLUS 2-Cutter Bits are ideal for a range of general purpose concrete drilling applications.
(1) 3/8" x 24" SDS‑PLUS Bit, 2‑Cutter
Technical Data + Specifications
Shipping Weight : .487 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381526647
Benefits + Features
- Self-centering carbide tip
- Centering tip features a more aggressive design for faster hole starting
- Central guiding action engineered for more accurate holes
- Aggressive head geometry in primary cutter engineered for use in concrete
- Engineered for reduced vibration
- 22" usable length
- For use with Rotary Hammers that accept SDS-PLUS shank bits