The Makita 7/16" Medium Crown Stapler (model AT1150A) combines ease-of-use and performance in a compact size. With a top-loading magazine that accepts 16 ga. 7/16" staples (accepts 1" to 2” staple length), the Makita AT1150A is ideal for crating, decking, insulation, and sheathing applications. Jammed nails are easily cleared by opening the quick-release cam-lock on the nose assembly.
Fast and powerful, the AT1150A has a compact size and weighs in at only 4.9 lbs. ideal for all-day use. Additional convenience features include a hook that allows the tool to remain close-by, a multi-directional exhaust port that directs exhaust air away from the user, and a built in air filter that promotes efficient motor operation by reducing the amount of dust and debris from entering the tool.
(1) Hex Wrench (A0913-0011)
(1) Hook (A0316-0311)
(1) Oil Supply (A09070001)
(1) Safety Goggles (A09080-171)
(1) Air Fitting (311006-A)
Technical data + Specifications
Power Type: Pneumatic
Operating Air Pressure: 65 - 120 PSI
Minimum Recommended Air Delivery: 2.5 SCFM @ 90 PSI
Leg Length: 1" to 2"
Maximum Magazine Capacity: 140
Fastening category: Stapler
Dimensions (LxWxH): 14-1/2" x 3-7/16" x 11-3/8"
Net Weight: 4.9 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 6.75 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381077491
- Ideal for crating, decking, insulation, and sheathing applications
- Depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink stapling
- Quick release cam-lock opens nose assembly to clear jammed staples, minimizing downtime
- Built-in air filter minimizes dust and debris from entering tool
- Top-loading magazine allows user to quickly load 16 GA 7/16" staples varying in length from 1" to 2"
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
- Compact with less weight for all day use
- Hook allows tool to remain close by but never in the way
- Rugged aluminum magazine has large holding capacity (up to 140 staples)
- Rubber bumpers protect the tool and surface from damage
- Rubberized handle for better fit and added comfort
- Minimum recommended air delivery of 2.5 SCFM @ 90PSI