The Makita 3-1/2" Framing Coil Nailer (AN902) combines power with less weight for increased performance and versatility. The AN902 weighs only 7.7 lbs. but drives 1-3/4" to 3-1/2" coil framing nails. Additional features include a "tool-less" depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing and a contact mode trigger. The AN902 is ideal for framing, sheathing, fencing, decking and more.
(1) Pneumatic Nailer Oil (181434-7)
(1) Safety Goggles (191687-A)
(1) No-Mar Tip (BA00000372)
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Type: Pneumatic
Operating Air Pressure (PSI): 60 - 120
Minimum Recommended Air Delivery: 5.6 SCFM @ 90 PSI
Nail Size: 1-3/4" - 3-1/2" .099" - .148" shank diameter wire collated
Maximum Magazine Capacity: 300
Fastening category: Framing
Dimensions (LxWxH): 12-1/2" x 5" x 14-7/8"
Net Weight: 7.7 lbs.
Operating Air Pressure (Bar): 4.9 - 8.3
Industrial Style Fitting Included: 1/4" NPT x 1/4"
Inlet Size: 1/4" NPT
Shipping Weight: 10.1 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381624510
Benefits + Features
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- Drives 1-3/4" to 3-1/2" coil framing nails
- Easy access nose design for clearing jammed nails
- Easy loading canister with nail size adjustment provides maximum versatility
- Rubberized handle for better fit and added comfort
- Contact mode trigger allows operator to control nailing operations
- Rubber bumpers protect tool housing
- Metal exhaust cover plate engineered for increased durability
- Pronounced spurs grip wood for controlled nailing at an angle
- Includes no-mar tip to help prevent damage to work surface
- Magazine holds up to 300 nails for high production applications
- Ideal for framing, sheathing, fencing, decking, pallets, crating and more
- Minimum recommended air delivery of 5.6 SCFM @ 90PSI
- 3-year limited warranty