The Makita 2-1/2" Siding Coil Nailer (model AN611) combines rugged construction with ease-of-use features for improved performance. The AN611 accepts 1-1/4” to 2-1/2” nails (.080 - .099 shank diameter) with a 300-400 magazine capacity and an easy-loading canister with nail size adjustment. The AN611 has a 3-mode selector switch (contact, sequential, lock) that is engineered for increased user control and convenience. Additional features include a "tool-less" depth adjustment with 9 depth settings, and sharp spurs that grip the wood for increased control at an angle.
(1) Pneumatic Nailer Oil (181434-7)
(1) Hex Wrench (783202-0)
(1) Tool Case (824490-1)
(1) Safety Goggles (191687-A)
(1) Air Fitting (311006-A)
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Type: Pneumatic
Operating Air Pressure (PSI): 65 - 120
Minimum Recommended Air Delivery: 3.6 SCFM @ 90 PSI
Nail Size: 1-1/4" - 2-1/2" .080" - .099" shank diameter
Maximum Magazine Capacity: 400
Fastening category: Siding
Dimensions (LxWxH): 13-1/16" x 5" x 12-1/2"
Net Weight: 5.1 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 10.15 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381022972
Benefits + Features
- “Tool-less” depth adjustment with 9 detents settings engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- 3-mode selector switch (contact, sequential, lock) allows user control over nailing options
- Drives 15º wire and plastic collated nails for added convenience
- Built-in air filter minimizes dust and debris from entering tool
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
- Clear loading canister with nail size adjustment allows user to quickly view when it is time to reload nails
- Rubber bumpers protect work surface and tool
- Smooth nose tip prevents scratching
- Rubber grip for comfortable handling
- Silent sheet reduces noise when disconnecting coupler
- Ideal for installing fiber cement and wood shingle siding
- Minimum recommended air delivery of 3.6 SCFM @ 90PSI
- Includes tool case
- 1 Year Full Warranty Included