Get Superior Power-To-Weight Ratio and precise flush nailing with the Makita AN610H 2-1/2" High Pressure Siding Nailer. It drives standard plastic and wire collated siding nails for more versatility. For increased productivity it has an easy-load nail canister with nail size adjustment base. With additional outstanding features such as the innovative high pressure technology, tool-less depth adjustment, two-mode selector switch and multi-directional exhaust port this Makita AN610H is the most versatile high pressure siding coil nailer on the market.
The Makita 2-1/2-inch high-pressure siding nailer supports operation at 140 to 320 psi, delivering consistent and flush results. It features a power to weight ratio that provides easy handling without losing impact strength. Depth is easily adjustable with no tools needed, offering the precision needed for any project. A no-mar tip prevents surfaces from getting scratched while a multi-directional exhaust keeps air moving away from you. Rubber bumpers make this Makita siding coil nailer more durable and a clear canister makes it easy to see when it's time to reload nails. With a rubberized handle, this tool offers a comfortable grip while a built-in hook allows for convenient hanging storage.
(1) Nose Adapter (421574-2)
(1) Safety Goggle (195246-2)
(1) Oil Supply (194381-3)
(1) Plastic Carrying Case (824490-1)
Technical Data + Specifications
Air Nailer Type : Specialty Nailer
Pneumatic Nailer Type : Siding
Air Inlet Size (in) : 0.1875
Case Included : Yes
Collation : Nail
Country of Origin : Japan
Nail Size : 1-1/4" - 2-1/2"
Nail Type : 15 Degree Round Head
Wire Collated : .083" - .099"
Plastic Collated : .086" - .099"
Magazine Capacity : 200 - 400 nails
Operating Pressure : 140-320 PSI
Vibration Level : 3.0 m/s2
Noise Level : 86 dB(A)
Dimensions (L x W x H): 11-1/8" x 5-3/8" x 10-7/8"
Net weight : 4.2 lbs
UPC : 00088381074261
Benefits + Features
- 2 mode - Sequential or Bump Fire
- Limited recoil and operator strain ideal for use over prolonged periods
- Increased drive power ideal for hardwoods or laminated materials and ensures consistent depth of drive
- Adjustable depth of drive up to 1/4" (6.35 mm)
- Operates at 140-320 psi for consistent performance
- Recessed mode selector switch eliminates accidental engagement
- Clear canister shows remaining supply of nails
- Quick adjust, tilting nail tray reduces downtime when loading nails
- Adjustable Exhaust Port for optimal positioning during operation
- Adjustable belt hook for operator convenience
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation