Get Superior Power-To-Weight Ratio and precise flush nailing with the Makita AN610H 2-1/2" High Pressure Siding Nailer. It drives standard plastic and wire collated siding nails for more versatility. For increased productivity it has an easy-load nail canister with nail size adjustment base. The tool hook allows nailer to remain close-by while the see-through nail canister indicates when nailer needs reloading.
With additional outstanding features such as the innovative high pressure technology, tool-less depth adjustment, two-mode selector switch and multi-directional exhaust port this Makita AN610H is the most versatile high pressure siding coil nailer on the market.
(1) Nose Adapter (421574-2)
(1) Safety Goggle (195246-2)
(1) Oil Supply (194381-3)
(1) Plastic Carrying Case (824490-1)
Technical Data + Specifications
Nail Size : 1-1/4" - 2-1/2"(32 mm 65 mm)
Nail Type : 15 Degree Round Head
Wire Collated : .083" - .099"
Plastic Collated : .086" - .099"
Magazine Capacity : 200 - 400 nails
Vibration Level : 3.0 m/s2
Noise Level : 86 dB(A)
Dimensions (L x W x H): 11-1/8" x 5-3/8" x 10-7/8" (282 mm x 136 mm x 277 mm)
Net weight : 4.2 lbs (1.9 kg)
Benefits + Features
- 2 mode - Sequential or Bump Fire
- Limited recoil and operator strain ideal for use over prolonged periods
- Increased drive power ideal for hardwoods or laminated materials and ensures consistent depth of drive
- Adjustable depth of drive up to 1/4" (6.35 mm)
- Recessed mode selector switch eliminates accidental engagement
- Quick adjust, tilting nail tray reduces downtime when loading nails
- Adjustable Exhaust Port for optimal positioning during operation
- Adjustable belt hook for operator convenience
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation