The Makita 1-3/4" Roofing Coil Nailer (model AN454) combines rugged construction and robust performance with less weight (only 5.2 lbs.). The AN454 accepts standard .120 shank diameter coil roofing nails from 3/4” to 1-3/4” nails in length. The AN454 is engineered for longer tool life with durable and lightweight aluminum housing and an easy-loading adjustable canister. Ease-of-use features include a "tool-less" depth adjustment engineered for more precise control and flush nailing. Additional features include large carbide inserts on the nosepiece for long lasting performance. Oversized steel wear plates are engineered to reduce abrasion on the tool.
(1) Hex Wrench (783202-0)
(1) Pneumatic Nailer Oil (181434-7)
(1) Safety Goggles (192517-8)
(1) Air Fitting (311006-A)
Technical Data + Specifications
Power Type: Pneumatic
Fastening category: Roofing
Nail Size: 3/4" - 1-3/4"
Maximum Magazine Capacity: 120
Operating Air Pressure (PSI): 70 - 120
Operating Air Pressure (Bar): 4.9 - 8.3
Air Consumption (SCFM): 2.2
Dimensions (LxWxH): 10-1/8" x 4-5/8" x 10-5/8"
Inlet Size: 1/4" NPT
Air Fitting Included: Yes
Industrial Style Fitting Included: 1/4" NPT x 1/4"
Tool Hook Included: Yes
Net Weight: 5.2 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 7.83 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381857109
Benefits + Features
- Faster nail driving speed for maximum performance
- Aluminum housing for longer tool life
- Lightweight design at only 5.2 lbs.
- Easy, one-step open, adjustable canister system for faster, more precise nail loading
- “Tool-less” depth adjustment dial for more precise control in flush nailing shingles
- Built-in magnet ensures last nail is driven
- Large carbide inserts on nose piece for long lasting performance
- "Tool-less" shingle guide designed for easy adjustments and consistent shingle placement
- Reversible belt hook allows the tool to remain close
- Ergonomic rubberized grip for increased comfort on the job
- Smooth nose design for easy removal of tar buildup
- Oversized steel wear plates reduce abrasion on tool
- Removable nosepiece assembly for easy cleaning or maintenance
- 2-mode selector switch for control over nailing operation
- Powerful motor design drives standard .120 shank diameter coil roofing nails from 3/4" to 1-3/4" in length
- Minimum recommended air delivery of 2.2 SCFM @ 90PSI
- 3-year limited warranty