The Makita 1-3/4 in. Roofing Coil Nailer (model AN453) combines rugged construction and robust performance with less weight. The AN453 accepts 3/4 in. to 1-3/4 in. nails in its 120 nail capacity magazine. The AN453 is engineered for longer tool life with durable and lightweight aluminum housing and an easy-loading adjustable canister.
Ease-of-use features include a "tool-less" depth adjustment engineered for more precise control and flush nailing. Additional features include large carbide inserts on the nosepiece for long lasting performance.
(1) 1-3/4 in. Roofing Coil Nailer
(1) Hex Wrench - 783202-0
(1) Oil Supply - 181434-7
(1) Safety Goggles - 191687-A
Technical Data + Specifications
Operating Air Pressure (PSI): 65 - 120
Nail Size: 3/4" - 1-3/4"
Magazine Capacity: 120
Dimensions (LxWxH): 10-3/8" x 4-5/8" x 10-5/8"
Net Weight (lbs.): 5.2
Benefits + Features
- Aluminum housing for longer tool life
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment engineered for more precise control and flush nailing
- "Tool-less" shingle guide designed for easy adjustments and consistent shingle placement
- Built-in magnet ensures last nail is driven to prevent lost or misfired nails
- Large carbide inserts on nose piece for long lasting performance
- Rubberized handle for better fit and added comfort
- Easy loading adjustable canister system allows for faster more precise loading
- Oversized steel wear plates reduce abrasion on tool
- Nose assembly can be easily removed for cleaning or maintenance
- Only 5.2 lbs. for less weight and more power
- Adjustable tool hook allows tool to remain close by but never in the way