Compressors are workhorse tools on the job site and in the work shop. Makita compressors are favorites for their faster recovery time, lower noise, longer tool life, and consistent performance. The new AC001 Compact Air Compressor combines a compact size with a powerful induction motor for powerful, portable performance.
The AC001 is powered by a 1/6 maximum horsepower induction motor that provides up to 125 PSI, with a lightweight design (only 23.1 lbs.). It also has lower noise (72dBA) so it’s ideal for indoor use.
The roll cage construction provides added protection for the pump and motor assembly. Additional features include a low AMP draw that reduces the incidents of tripped breakers at start-up, as well as an oil-less pump designed for maintenance-free operation.
The AC001 is the latest addition to Makita’s expanding line-up of industrial air compressors. The powerful and reliable induction motor, combined with the lower noise and compact size, make the AC001 ideal for case and base installation, trim and finish carpentry, cabinet and furniture construction, and more.
(1) 1/4" Universal Quick Coupler, Male (447013-E)
Technical Data + Specifications
Motor : 1/6 HP
Running Horsepower : 1/6 HP
Tank : 1 gal.
Performance (40 PSI) : .58 CFM
Performance (90 PSI) : .45 CFM
Maximum Pressure : 125 PSI
Net Weight : 23.1 lbs.
Pump Type : Oil-Free
Overall Length : 13"
Gas or electric : Electric
Shipping Weight : 26.9 lbs.
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 1/6 maximum horsepower induction motor provides up to 125 PSI
- Lightweight design (23.1 lbs.) for increased job site portability
- Low noise for operator comfort; ideal for indoor use
- Low AMP draw reduces incidents of tripped breakers at start-up
- Roll cage construction for extra protection of pump and motor assembly
- Oil-less pump designed for maintenance-free operation
- Copper discharge tubing for increased heat dissipation
- Lever-handle ball valve tank drain improves upon standard petcock design for easier maintenance and air tank release
- Universal brass coupler for increased durability and reduced corrosion
- Large pressure gauges for easier visibility of tank and hose pressure
- Ideal for case and base installation, trim and finish carpentry, cabinet and furniture makers, and mor