Makita’s 7” Electronic Polisher-Sander is a favorite among automotive and marine enthusiasts for polishing and sanding. The 9227C combines 10 AMP power and variable speed control with a pre-set maximum speed dial. The result is fast and powerful polishing for clearcoat finishes, and more. It can also be easily converted to a sander.
The 9227C is powered by a 10 AMP motor with variable speed that delivers 600 - 3,000 RPM, with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. The soft start feature ensures smooth start-ups, and the lock-on button is designed for continuous use at one speed.
The 9227C weighs just 6.8 lbs. and is built with comfort features for extended use. The ergonomic handle with lock-on trigger switch is designed for continuous use at one speed, and the loop handle provides a comfortable grip for easier operation. The 3 prong plug is engineered to prevent static electricity accumulation.
The 9227C is engineered for a wide range of polishing and sanding applications, and is ideal for automotive and marine detailing as well as stone polishing work.
(1) 7" Backing Pad, Hook & Loop (743052-5)
(1) Hex Wrench (783204-6)
(1) Side Handle (153489-2)
(1) Loop Handle (416256-9)
Technical Data + Specifications
Sanding Disc: 7"
Wool Bonnet: 7"
No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 3,200 RPM
Spindle Type: 5/8" - 11 UNC
Overall Length: 18-1/2"
Net Weight: 6.8 lbs.
Disc Size (in.): 7"
Variable speed control dial: Yes
GFCI plug: No
Shipping Weight: 9 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381022408
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 10 AMP motor delivers 3,200 RPM
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for less fling-off
- Large two-finger trigger switch for convenience
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Ergonomic loop handle for maximum operator comfort
- 3-prong plug to prevent static electricity accumulation
- Fast and powerful polishing for clearcoat finishes
- Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability