Makita's 6922NB ¾ in. Shear Wrench features: Anti-slipping mechanism: tool won't start until inner sleeve engages with bolt tip. Handy tip lever for ejecting sheared tips. Compact and light weight. Rubber bumper for tool body protection. Bolt size: 5/8 inch, 3/4 in. and 7/8 in. Delivers 600 ft.lbs. of Max Torque.
(1) Outer Sleeve, 3/4" (M20) x M37 (764361-9)
(1) Outer Sleeve, 7/8" (M22) x M39 (153909-6)
(1) Inner Sleeve, 7/8" (M22) x M39 (764418-6)
(1) Inner Sleeve, 3/4" (M20) x M38 (764419-4)
(1) Screwdriver (783001-0)
(1) Steel Tool Case (823276-0)
Technical Data + Specifications
Bolt Size Capacity (A325) : 5/8", 3/4", 7/8"
Bolt Size Capacity (A490) : 5/8", 3/4"
No Load Speed : 18 RPM
Lock-Off Switch : No
Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m) : 593 ft.lbs./804 N•m
Electric Brake : No
Overall Length : 9-13/16"
Net Weight : 10.6 lbs.
Max. no load speed : 18 RPM
Shipping Weight : 20.12 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381013505
Benefits + Features
- Delivers 593 ft.lbs. of max torque for the most demanding applications
- Anti-slipping mechanism: tool won't start until inner sleeve engages with bolt tip
- Bolt tip ejecting lever located by power trigger for increased convenience
- Compact design at a length of only 9-13/16"
- Protective rubber bumper positioned at tool body for increased durability
- Light weight design at only 10.6 lbs.
- Includes two outer sleeves and one inner sleeve for increased versatility
- All metal gear housing for increased durability
- D-handle design for increased comfort
- No-lock on trigger switch for increased convenience