The Makita 16-5/16 in. Circular Saw is powered by a 15 AMP motor with 2,300 RPM, and has a large cutting capacity to handle beams, timber, and large pressure treated lumber. It will cut 6x material at 90 degrees and 4x material at 45 degrees in a single pass.The 5402NA features a shaft lock for quick blade changes, a large depth control lever for secure adjustments, and an oversized trigger handle for added convenience. Other features include lower noise (only 87 dB), and a blade stabilizer for consistent blade rotation. Includes a carbide tipped blade.
Technical Data + Specifications
Blade Diameter: 16-5/16"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 6-3/16"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 4-3/16"
No Load Speed: 2,300 RPM
Watts Out: 1,800
Overall Length: 24-1/4"
Net Weight: 32.1 lbs.
Power Type: Corded
Shipping Weight: 43.4 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381042246
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 2,300 RPM for enough power to cut through pressure treated lumber
- Cuts 6x material at 90° and 4x material at 45° in a single pass
- Weighs only 32.1 lbs. for increased operator comfort
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Ideal for cutting large timber, pressure treated lumber and wood logs
- Large capacity blade cuts 6-3/16" at 90° and 4-3/16" at 45°
- Low noise level at only 87dB for quieter operation
- Blade stabilizer for stable blade rotation and superior cutting performance
- Large depth control lever for convenience and secure adjustments
- Large support handle for increased operator comfort and control