The Makita 5104 Circular Saw cuts 4x material in a single pass. It has a large cutting and bevel capacity (3-3/4 inches at 90 degrees and 2-3/4 inches at 45 degrees), and precision gearing with ball and needle bearing design. Convenience features include an electric brake and an adjustable top guide to align notches with line-of-cut for improved accuracy.
The blade wrench is attached to the saw for fast blade changing, with a flat motor housing design for added convenience. The large, conveniently-located adjustment knobs and levers are engineered for easier adjustments. The 5104 has a well-balanced design and weighs only 18.3 pounds.
(1) 10-1/4" 24T Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade, Framing (A-94910)
(1) Hex Wrench (783204-6)
(1) Rip Fence (165499-7)
Technical Data + Specifications
Blade Diameter: 10-1/4"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 3-3/4"
Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 2-3/4"
No Load Speed: 3,800 RPM
Watts Out: 2,100
Overall Length: 16"
Net Weight: 20.3 lbs.
Power Type: Corded
Shipping Weight: 26.7 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381088824
Benefits + Features
- Powerful 14 AMP motor delivers 3,800 RPM with power to cut beams and timber
- Well balanced and weighs only 20.3 lbs. for increased operator comfort
- Precision gearing with ball and needle bearing construction for smooth and efficient power transmission
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Large cutting and bevel capacity (3-3/4" at 90° and 2-3/4" at 45°)
- Blade wrench is attached to the saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- Front, top and rear handles are positioned to fit hands comfortably for better control
- Aluminum diecast blade case, blade guard, and base plate for durability
- Double insulated
- Includes blade, rip fence and wrench